Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baseball

So we had the 6th largest storm in Green Bay history come through town on Tuesday and all of Wednesday, we got like 16". I like to thinken my YMCA as very similar to the postal service, we get through and our doors are always open. I can't say that I agree with the policy, but if they tell me I have to be there, I am. But.....I got a snow day yesterday! So Brennan and I played around the house for the day. We played in the basement, and made cookies and then he took a nice nap and I took care of presents and cards. We didn't play outside though, the snowpants and boots are xmas presents and they happen to be in Sheboygan. We'll get outside for the next blizzard.

I must say, it was a long day, I don't know if I was more exausted from him or the fact that I was on my feet all day. But I'm sure the snowdays will get better.

No comments: