Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's a girl

I'm a little jealous of some of the family. Warm weather, Disney trips, and cruises.....maybe with your help, I can convince Adam, that a trip to a warm weather destination would be fun....

A trip probably isn't in our future for the next little bit, but we have exciting news too, we are having another baby and SHE is due around the middle/end of June. The original due date was the 11th, after the first ultrasound, the date was pushed back to the 19th, and I was 10 days late with Brennan, so it'll probably be closer the end of June.

Now for the prep....nursery, names, and potty training a 2 year old.

4 comments:

Brenda L. Greenwald said...

Hey, congrats, soon to be bigger Thomas Family!

Sabrina Thomas said...

Congrats!! I was so excited when I found out you were having a girl! Girls are so fun!

The Sommer Family said...

That is so exciting you are having a girl! That is the order my kids are in and we love it. Any ideas on names yet? Looks like you had a great Christmas, it would be nice to live closer! I'm sure Adam could rub off on KC too. It is sad to lose Maxine but she is much happier- it's been fun hearing everyones memories about her. Hope all is well- are you staying put until the baby comes?

maggie said...

Yeah for little girls!!!!! How exciting!! I can't wait to send you frilly pink things!

Congratulations guys!
maggie

p.s. utah will be nice and warm in a few months ;)