Monday, May 9, 2011

moms day

moms day was nice. I went swimming with Brennan and then had some time to myself, I rode the half marathon course on my bicycle to get a feel for the course. When I got home the kids were still napping, but dinner was ready, so we had a nice meal without the kids. So we could talk and my meal was hot....and then the day made a turn.
Brennan has been doing great staying dry. He hasn't had a #2 accident for a long time, he had stopped doing that in a diaper way before he stopped going #1 in the diaper. But I spoke too soon. We were at the park last night, and sure enough there it was. But hopefully the walk home, seeing his cloths go in the garbage and the cleanup in the shower, helped him see that it doesn't belong in his underwear.
And as for the picture.....I love sweets. For moms day Quinn picked out a huge cupcake with the really sugary frosting. Today Brennan felt that a nap wasn't important and while I was downstairs running, he was upstairs playing in the living room and eating my other half to the cupcake (without my knowledge- I run with headphones on). When I came upstairs, I saw him and the mess, and shooed him off to bed. Probably 2 hours later, I was finally curious about the tupperware container on the table...what did Adam give him for breakfast in a tupperware container.....and that's when I realized what he had done. I was at a loss for words. I am still at a loss for words. I can't believe he did that.
oh well.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Oh man, time to lock up the treats! :) Happy belated Mother's DAy and I hope your race went well!