Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween at the Y

Another fun event we love that the Y hosts is Halloween at the Y.  Since this was our last weekend in Green Bay, it worked out nice that we were able to attend at the Broadview Y.  The kids love the Y and why not run around in a costume to add to the fun.
Playing a few games.  Brennan wanted to be a dog again this year, and Quinn is a dragon.  Fine by me, I just glad that I can talk them in to one of the costumes that I have in the bin in the basement, all of which are costumes that my mom made for my brother and I went we were kids.  I still have plenty of costumes, so I sure hope I can get them to wear them in the years to come.


For some reason Brennan does not want to have a his face painted.  He is just happy as a clam when it is on his hand.  And he was super excited that the guy could freehand a car, even though it wasn't one of the many on the sheet for the kids to pick from.  (I think the car looks pretty darn good, I think it should be on the list).

And the guy wasn't too sure about drawing on her cheek, he was worried that she would wiggle too much.  But i think she proved him wrong. She sat very very still and got a pumpkin on her cheek.

Mom was the only one brave enough to check out what was in the boxes; monkey brains and witches heart all those fun things.

craft projects, here is a little black spider

and a snack cup with skeleton cross bones on it

it was a great event organized by one of our favorite people, Amy Reieking.  Here is Quinn playing a game with Amy, picking a duck from the cauldron. 

No comments: