Thursday, January 3, 2013

3 weeks

Vann was 3 weeks old yesterday and we had a check up.  As they say, he is growing like a weed.  Here are his stats. 
 
Head circumference 36.8 cm, 60%
Height 21.5 in, 73%
Weight 8 lb 8 oz, 39%
(again he was born at 7 lb 4 oz)
 
Here are a few phtos of him his past week.
 
(I did the best I could, I wasn't going to pay a professional to take a photo of a heart around his feet)

at the dr office yesterday.

an oldie but goodie outfit, nice hand me down from brother brennan.

working on some tummy time, dr said the head was alittle flat on one side...

I found Quinn helping him read the other day.  How cute.

first bath in the tub.  It could be a while before he can swim with us, we need his stool to firm up, breastfed babies are pretty watery...

here he is after the bath, all that soft hair

No comments: