Sunday, August 8, 2010

fresh photos

Here are some fresh photos of the kids.

Brennan likes the alphabet; singing it, looking at books with letters and playing with his letters in the tub. Here is his masterpiece!

Quinn relaxing with dad. Some of the newborn things are so cute, I'm having a hard time giving this one up, so I let her feet stick out the bottom.


Life is rough being 6 weeks old.....


Playing under the baby einstein. Whenever it comes out, Brennan always has to jump under it. And he usually has a big truck that he wants to drive under it too. I'm glad that he loves his baby sister, but sometimes he's just not as gentle as we'd like him to be.


We met up with my friend Jackie. It's always fun to see people that don't have kids hold kids- they tend to want to give them back as soon as they make a peep. (I will not deny it, I too was one of those people that wouldn't touch a baby, and had to give it back right away)

No comments: