Monday, August 23, 2010

photos

Here are a few random photos. The summer is almost over, as is my maternity leave (3 weeks left). The other day Adam commented 'where did the summer go?!' I said, we had a baby.....

Playing at the YMCA in the pool. We like to come every Sunday after church. Brennan took lessons 2x a week for 9 weeks, and he will take more again starting the second week of Sept, but only one day during the week.

He got a tattoo from the library. I volunteered there for the 2nd summer. I help kids record their reading for the Summer Reading program. For 2 hours a week on Saturdays, it's nice to have some quiet time and help someone out. When I put this tattoo on him, the hardest part for him was to hold still for the minute that I had to keep the towel on his hand. It was pure torture for him. You'd have thought I was hurting him or something.

More tattoos. Here he is 'working at the desk' in the drop off day care at the YMCA. They have stamps for the kids in the drawer, and he was loading up on them, as well as dragging his fingers over the red ink pad...

Can't leave Quinn out. She's doing fine, growing and growing. She had her 2 month check last week, is 11.5 lbs. Not sleeping through the night, but I guess that's relatively speaking.... if I'd go to bed when she does, we'd both get at about 8 hrs of sleep during the night. The last few nights she'll eat at 6:30, in bed by 7, and sleep until 2:30. But when do I go to bed...9 or 10.

Looks like she has a black eye, her right eye, but that's not the case. We were on a walk and the mosquitoes got her. She looks better today.




1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Looks like a fabulous summer... Time does have a way of flying by while life happens, doesn't it!?!