Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow

So we had our first snow fall of the year this past weekend, and it was biggie, a blizzard! It would have been great if we could have put ourselves in lockdown for the weekend, but we had to travel to Sheboygan on Saturday for a funeral, my grandma passed away (my moms mom) after losing her second battle with cancer. It was a slow drive home on Sunday in the wind and when we got back to town on Sunday, this is what we found in our driveway. We actuallly parked our car in our neighbors driveway. Jeff made a path for us to get in, so I could atleast get the kids in the house.
Our neighbor Jeff made a path for us, so I could get the kids inside, and Adam then went to work. Thank goodness for the snowblower.


This was the drift by the front door.
Here's looking to summer! I can't wait :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Man, you guys are tough. I don't think I could deal with that much snow.