Friday, January 14, 2011

keeping busy

As is the life of every parent out there, we are staying busy. We had a nice holiday time, I had 10 days off from work! Even though my kids don't like to sleep, and are both up before 5 each day, it was nice to not have to rush off to work. We split the time between Green Bay and Sheboygan. It was nice to spend some time at Papa and Deb's house, time for the kids to hang out with the grandparents and my brother and his girlfriend were in town from CA and it was very nice for the kids to play with them and get to know them better. But there were lots of presents and lots of food. And we all also got to go to a wedding, on New Years Eve, my brothers best friend, his baby sister got married. So it was great to to spend the start of the new year with my family.
Fun photo of Quinn after a bath. Her hair is getting so long. Pretty soon I feel her first hair cut coming on.
For as long as I can remember the Nawikas family has bowled on Christmas Eve. Joe and Suz were on an airplane during family bowling, so we went one afternoon before lunch. We got some bumpers, which were helpful, but we still didn't do the greatest....

But the photos turned out good!


Here we are at the wedding. I don't remember the last time I was up for the actual midnight new year. Man I'm old! But it was a very nice wedding.



No comments: