Monday, September 3, 2012

cars

This is our new hobby.  My 4 year old took me to my first car show....funny what your kids will get you to do.  But every Wed pm they have cars at the A & W, so we go and get an ice cream and check out some sweet rides.  Brennan knows more about the cars than I ever will.  and he even has Quinn pointing out cars already too.
 
Here they are with one that looks like Doc from the movie CARS.

 I think these are Cobras....

 my best buddy Jackie drove a Bonneville in high school, the Beast, and this one is a sooped up Bonneville.  Too bad her ride didn't look like that...

 And the sissy bug.  I don't know how or why he ever started calling the VW Bug the "Sissy Bug" but that's what he, now they call it.  And this was their favorite one of the night.

 Here is a Heavy Chevy.  he liked the name of this one.

 They didn't really care for the rootbeer float....I can't believe that.....oh well, more for me. 

This is what Quinn does when she hears something that is a sound that shouldn't be happening at the moment.  so it might have been a train or a police car etc.  As her hand is gently up to her ear, she'll say what it is. 

No comments: