Friday, September 14, 2012

First Day of 4K

Monday was the first day of 4K for Brennan, and he is enjoying it.  As I'm sure any parent is, but I'm thankful that he enjoys school and I hope the excitment continues throughout the years and years to come.  We are still hanging out in WI so we decided to get him going with school, even though he'll only be here about 6 weeks.  But we do have a school lined up in Lodi whenever we get there.
 
 
Backpacks on, ready to go

 
Looking for his photo so he knows where is hook his, he is on the right end, right in front of him

 
Dad was still in WI and got to drop him off on his first day

 
And then there is Quinn.  This just 'happens' to be her hook.  When we were leaving the house, she had to have a backpack (just like Brennan) so I quick found this guy in the closet.  And when we got to school, she had to have me unbuckle it, and she saw Brennan and the other kids hanging them up, so she found this hook and managed to get the bag up there herself, and now everyday, this is her hook.  We watch the kids get situated and then I deal with a tantrum with her, my school, my school she says all the way to the car.  I did manage to get her to sit on the potty tonight though, I told her to go to school she had to be 4 and that she also had to use the potty.  So we'll see where this goes.

 
Here is the tantrum continuing in the car.  By Thursday the face wasn't nearly as red, and I don't think there were any tears by the end of the week, but she still doesn't get why she can't stay.

No comments: